Stainless steel sheets exporters from india.
We supply stainless steel sheets Matt Finish, Mirror Finish, 2bfinish Etc.
We are Stainless steel sheets manufacturer and suppliers in india known for best to high quality standard stainless steel sheets, in range of thickness of 0.5mm to 5mm.Which is used in various Industrial verticals and applications for end-use. We are also doing deals in a high nickel alloy, super duplex steel, aluminum alloy steel, etc.
We are counted as the reputed supplier and trader of premium quality Stainless Steel Sheet Known for its fine finish and long life span, the offered product is highly regarded among the huge client-base we have accomplished to acquire. Relying on the prudent vendors for premium quality products, we ensure an optimum range of stainless steel sheets. Our offered product is customized as per client's requirements.we also large stockiest of stainless steel plates in india and supply these plates all around the world.
Best Stainless Steel Sheets & Plates Exporters in India
Sheet metal is metal formed by an industrial process into thin, flat pieces. It is one of the fundamental forms used in metalworking and it can be cut and bent into a variety of shapes. Countless everyday objects are constructed with sheet metal.
Stainless Steel Sheets Specification
|Item||Stainless Steel Sheet (Hot rolled, cold rolled) Manufacturer|
|Standard||ASTM A240, JIS4304-2005, ASTM A167, EN10088-2-2005, GB/T3280-2007, etc|
|Material||202, 304, 316, , 310 , 410, 420, 416|
|Surface||2B Finish, 2D Finish, BA Finish, NO.1 Finish, NO.4 Finish, NO.8 Finish, 8K Finish, Mirror Finish, Checkered, embossed Finish, hair line Finish, sand blast, Brush, etching, Brushed Finish etc|
|Thickness||0.1mm ~3.0 mm|
|Width||914mm ~1524 mm|
|Length||300 mm ~6000 mm|
|Brand:||Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin, US Origin, Korea Origin, Thailand Origin, Taiwan Origin|
|Manufacturer:||POSCO, Aperam, Jindal Stainless, DKC Korea, Thyssenkrup, Baosteel, TISCO, Arcelor Mittal, VDM, Nippon Metal, Outokumpu|
|Package||Standard export pac321kage, suit for all kinds of transport, or as
|Export to||Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore , Saudi Arabia, Qatar , UAE, Iran, Iraq, Oman, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Italy, UK|
Stainless Steel Sheets - Chemical Compostion
|Steel Grade||Other||Cr% Max.||Ni% Max.||C% Max.||Mn% Max.||Si% Max.||P% Max.||Mo% Max.||S% Max.||Ti% Max.|
|S30400||N: 0.1 Max.||17.5~19.5||8.0~10.5||0.07||2||0.75||0.045||-||0.03||-|
|S30100||N: 0.1 Max.||16.0~18.0||6.0~8.0||0.15||2||1||0.045||-||0.03||-|
|S30403||N: 0.1 Max.||17.5~19.5||8.0~12.0||0.03||2||0.75||0.045||-||0.03||-|
|S32100||N: 0.1 Max.||17.0~19.0||9.0~12.0||0.08||2||0.75||0.045||-||0.03||5(C+N)~0.70|
|S31603||N: 0.1 Max.||16.0~18.0||10.0~14.0||0.03||2||0.75||0.045||2.0~3.0||0.03||-|
|S43932||N: 0.03 Max.
Al: 0.15 Max.
Nb+Ti = [ 0.20 + 4 ( C + N ) ] ~ 0.75
Stainless Steel Sheets - Mechanical Properties
|N/mm 2 MIN.
|N/mm 2 MIN.
Stainless Steel Sheets applications
- Automobile Industry
- Pumps / Electric Motor Industry
- Defence Sector
- Auto Industry
- Health and Sports
- Textile Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Decorative and Furniture
- Houses and Fittings
- Tools and Fixtures
- Bearings, Hinges and Gears
- Material Handling and Storage
- Oil and Petroleum Sector
- Making shafts in Conveyors
- Fabrication Jobs
Stainless Steel Sheets Test Certificates
We provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B,
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Stainless Steel Sheets Material Testing:
We at are ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
Features of Stainless Steel Sheets.
Whether you are looking for cold-rolled stainless sheets or coated stainless steel, we are fully capable of fulfilling such requirements. As the most-sought after Stainless Steel plates Suppliers in India, we are there to precisely accomplish those requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- Longer service life
- Dimensionally accurate
- 100% pure stainless steel
- Premium Quality Carbon Sheet to meet various standards
- Unsurpassed Reliability
- Great attention to every order
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Low Carbon Steel Quality
- Standard Tolerance to meet exact requirements
- Ultra-inspection method followed at each step to ensure special accuracy
- Superior tensile strength
- High resistance to corrosion
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Melting, Heating, and Reshaping is performed in a highly controlled environment
- ISO certification
Types of Stainless Steel Sheets.
- Chromium is their major alloying element
- Ductility and formability less than austenitic grades
- Highly corrosion resistant, less durable than austenitic
- Cannot be hardened by heat treatment
- Contain between 10.5%-27% chromium and very little nickel
- Common grades: part of the 400 series like 409, 410S, 430
- Comprise of 70% of total stainless steel production
- Hardenable by cold working
- Usually non-magnetic
- High hardness and yield strength
- Contain a maximum of 0.015% carbon, minimum of 16% chromium and sufficient nickel and/or manganese
- Superaustenitic stainless steels (AL-6XN and 254 SMO) have great resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- Common grades: 300 series like 304, 316, 320, 321, 347,309
- Highly machinable
- Very strong and tough
- Can be hardened by heat treatment
- Contains chromium (12-14%), molybdenum (0.2-1%), nickel, (0 - < 2%), carbon (0.1 - < 1%)
- Common grades: 410, 420, 440
- Often divided into 3 sub classes
- Lean Duplex
- Standard Duplex
- Mixed microstructure of austenite and ferrite about a 50/50 mix
- Higher strength and better stress corrosion cracking resistance than most austenitic alloys
- Greater toughness than ferritic alloys, especially at low temperatures
- Good resistance to localized corrosion, particularly pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking
- Common grades: 2205 and 2507
Price of Stainless Steel Sheets.
- Best quality 201 202 304 316 321 309s 310s 410 430 Stainless Steel Sheets.
US $1000-3000 / Metric Ton
- TISCO/Baosteel stainless steel plate
US $1550-3500 / Metric Ton
- 316 Stainless Steel Sheet Price,2mm Thick Stainless Steel Plate,316l
US $1000-3000 / Ton
- Best Price 1MM Thick Stainless Steel Sheets.
US $1000-3000 / Ton
- 2mm thick 304 stainless steel plate price
US $1000-1800 / Metric Ton
- Hot Rolled NO.4 Stainless Steel Sheets for Building Construction
US $1000-5000 / Ton
- No.1 2b Sheet And 2B Finish 304 stainless steel plate price per kg
US $30-80 / Piece
- mirror surface 304 stainless steelplate/sheet
US $1500-2660 / Ton
- Stainless Steel Sheets price posco 316/316l
US $1800-3000 / Ton
- high quality TISCO/BAOSTEEL Brand factory price jindal steel 304
US $2000-2500 / Ton
Why Choose us ? :
We are a professional distributor, Manufacturer, and supplier of SS Sheet in all finishes in grades 321, 316, 310, 304, 202, 420 410, and 416. We supply SS Sheets from leading mills across the world, including POSCO, Jindal Stainless Ltd., European Mills, DKC- Korea, TISCO, NTK- Japan, Aperam, and others. can be Provide cut to size Stainless steel Sheet in both wide and narrow widths.
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- Efficient performance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Faster Delivery
- Competitive Price
- In-house Testing Facility
- Packaging and stock facility
- Qualified Technicians
- Quality controllers
Countries we have exported Stainless steel sheets to:
Greece, Turkey, Namibia, Peru, Israel, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Slovakia, Chile, Belarus, Romania, Italy, Angola, Japan, Indonesia, Ecuador, South Africa, Ireland, Denmark, Mexico, Gabon, Serbia, Bulgaria, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Canada, Puerto Rico, Croatia, New Zealand, Lithuania, Afghanistan, China, United Arab Emirates, Estonia, Algeria, Singapore, Brazil, Poland, Costa Rica, Portugal, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Ghana, Qatar, Austria, Lebanon, Mongolia, Mexico, Ukraine, Colombia, Bahrain, Iraq, Nepal, Switzerland, Poland, Bhutan, Hong Kong, India, Belgium, Gambia, Norway, Australia, Finland, Philippines, Oman, Germany, Malaysia, Morocco, Thailand, France, Macau, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Pakistan, Bolivia, Spain, Egypt, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom, Jordan, Tibet, Sweden, United States, Netherlands, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Chile.
Cities we have supplied Stainless steel sheets to:
Edmonton, Pune, Melbourne, Manama, Brisbane, Bogota, Surat, Visakhapatnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Al Jubail, Bengaluru, Caracas, Seoul, Dallas, Hong Kong, Noida, Jamshedpur, Haryana, Perth, Doha, Nagpur, New Delhi, Karachi, Istanbul, Hanoi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Petaling Jaya, Nashik, Tehran, Dubai, Ernakulam, Geoje-si, Ankara, Al Khobar, Thiruvananthapuram, Chandigarh, Atyrau, Ahmedabad, Vung Tau, Indore, Baroda, Faridabad, Port-of-Spain, Sharjah, Houston, Aberdeen, New York, Thane, Colombo, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Santiago, Kuala Lumpur, Bhopal, Secunderabad, La Victoria, Gimhae-si, Rajkot, Gurgaon, Abu Dhabi, Dammam, Vadodara, Ahvaz, Howrah, Lahore, Riyadh, Busan, Bangkok, Toronto, Muscat, Chennai, Madrid, Los Angeles, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Milan, Moscow, Courbevoie, Mexico City, Algiers, Mumbai, Granada, Navi Mumbai, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Jeddah, Lagos, Singapore, London, Kanpur, Cairo, Ranchi, Montreal, Ulsan, Calgary, Jaipur, Jakarta, Kuwait City, Chiyoda.