Hastelloy X Sheets & Plates
Hastelloy UNS N06002 Sheets, Hastelloy Alloy X Plates, DIN 2.4665
Suppliers in Asia, Europe & South Africa
Hastelloy X Sheets, ASTM B572 Hastelloy Alloy X Plates Exporter,
Hastelloy® X is a high temperature and corrosion resistant nickel-based solid solution strengthened alloy. This alloy has outstanding resistance to oxidation at high temperatures and possesses exceptional strength at elevated temperatures. This alloy exhibits good formability, weldability, and machinability.
Alloy X is non-magnetic. It has high strength up to 1500ºF (816˚C) and good oxidation resistance up to 2200ºF (1204˚C). This alloy is especially resistant to carburization and nitriding, conditions which cause failure in some high temperature alloys. It is used extensively in high temperature jet engine and chemical processing applications and is highly resistant to stress corrosion cracking in petrochemical applications.
Standard Inventory Specifications
- UNS N06002
- AMS 5536
- AMS 5754
- ASTM B 435
- ASTM B 572
- ASME SB 435
- EN 2.4665
- RR SABRe Edition 2
- DFARS Compliant
Common Trade Name
- Inconel HX (® Special Metals )
- Hastelloy X (® Haynes International)
- ATI HX (™ Allegheny Technologies)
Common Applications of High Temp Alloy X Nickel
- Jet engine components
- Gas turbine operations
- Structural components
- Industrial furnace
Inventory Size Range
- Sheet : 0.020" - 0.130"
- Bar : 0.250" - 6.500"
- Plate : 0.1875" - 1.750"
Please contact us for more details.
The technical data provided is for information only and not for design purposes. It is not warranted or guaranteed.
Alloy X Chemical Composition
|Element||Percent by Weight|
|Carbon||0.05 - 0.15|
|Chromium||20.50 - 23.00|
|Molybdenum||8.00 - 10.00|
|Cobalt||0.50 - 2.50|
|Tungsten||0.20 - 1.00|
|Iron||17.00 - 20.00|
Resistance to Corrosion and Oxidation
Alloy X has good resistance to oxidizing, reducing and neutral atmospheres encountered in furnace and jet engine operations up to 2200°F (1204°C). The alloy develops a protective, tenacious oxide film which does not spall off and, therefore, retains oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
Alloy X Physical Properties
- Density: 0.297 lb/in3 (8.22 g/cm3
- Specific Gravity: 8.22
- Melting Range: 2300 - 2470°F (1260 - 1355°C)
- Magnetic Permeability: < 1.002
Alloy X Mechanical Properties
|Temperature||0.2% Yield Strength||Ultimate Tensile Strength||Elongation Percent|
Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
Information for - What are the Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Information for - In what Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
With the large scale of supplying Network & Ability to cater Giant Project in various large Industries to supply our products as all types of Hastelloy C276, C22, X, B3 and B2. right now we are exporting our products in all Major countries all over the world.some of them are United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Iran, Kuwait,Qatar,Yamen Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Turkey, Bangladesh, Italy, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Switzerland, New Zealand We welcome your inquiries.
For the Product information and customer service.