Incoloy 800 weldingrods.
AWS A5.11 ENiCrFe-2, AWS A5.14 ERNiCr-3
Incoloy 800- UNS N08800 Ferrochronin® 800, Nickelvac® 800, Nicrofer® 3220
Incoloy 800 Weldingrods (UNS N08800/1.4876) is a widely used material for construction of equipment requiring corrosion resistance, heat resistance, strength, and stability for service up to 1500°F (816°C).Incoloy 800 Weldingrods offers general corrosion resistance to many aqueous media and, by virtue of its content of nickel, resists stress corrosion cracking. At elevated temperatures it offers resistance to oxidation, carburization, and sulfidation along with rupture and creep strength.
For applications requiring greater resistance to stress rupture and creep, especially at temperatures above 1500°F (816°C).
Features of Incoloy 800 Welding Rod
1. Carburization and sulphidation
3. Chloride stress corrosioncracking and inter - granular corrosion
4. Sea water and acids
5. Oxidizing and Non—Oxidizing salts
applications Incoloy 800 Weldingrods.
- Ethylene furnace quench boilers
- Hydrocarbon cracking
- Valves, fittings and other components exposed to corrosive attack from 1100-1800° F
- Industrial furnaces
- Heat-treating equipment
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Super-heater and re-heaters in power plants
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
Other relevant :With the large scale of supplying Network & Ability to cater Giant Project in various large Industries to supply our products as all types of Incoloy 800 Sheets & Plates, incoloy 800 alloys roundbars,incoloy 800 alloys wires, incoloy 800 alloys welding rods, right now we are exporting our products in all Major countries all over the world.