Rhenium Alloys Importers and suppliers
Available in Roundbars,Wires,Sheets,Plates,Welding rods.
ALSO AVAILABLE INCONEL | INCOLOY | MONEL | HASTELLOY | NILO | NITRONIC | NIMONIC
Rhenium’s melting point of 3180º C is second only to tungsten. Only osmium, iridium, and platinum exceed its density of 21.04 g/cc. Because of its high melting point, rhenium is a refractory metal. In that classification, rhenium is unique. It is the only refractory metal that does not form carbides.
Specializing in rhenium, molybdenum, molybdenum-rhenium, tungsten-rhenium materials, tungsten and copper-tungsten our products include:
– Wire, rod and bar stock
– Foil, sheet, plate and ribbon
– Chemicals, peffhenates and powders, both standart and alloyes, traditional flaked and spherical forms
- PURE RHENIUM
- MOLYBDENUM RHENIUM
- Mo-Re 41% . Mo-Re 44.5% . Mo-Re 47.5%
- TUNGSTEN RHENIUM
- W-Re 3% . W-Re 5% . W-Re 25% . W-Re 26%
- Additive to tungsten and molybdenum-based alloys to increase ductility at higher temperatures
- Filaments for mass spectrographs and ion gauges
- Rhenium-molybdenum alloys become super-conducting at 10K
- Electrical contact material, as it has good wear resistance and withstands arc corrosion
- Thermocouples made of Re-W are used for measuring temperatures up to 2200° C
- Rhenium wire is used in flash lamps for photography
Rhenium Alloys Availablity :
Shapes: foil, sheet, strip, plate, roundbars, wire, weldingrods etc.;
Other relevant :we also stockiest and suppliers of Rubidium alloys which is high temprature resistance alloys where we supply in the form of roundbars,sheets, plates,coils,wires,weldingrods,pipes,tubes, flanges,fittings and fastners.