Hastelloy X Sheets & Plates
Stockiest, Importers and suppliers
Hastelloy X Sheets, ASTM B572 Hastelloy Alloy X Plates Exporter.
Hastelloy Alloy X Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy X Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy X Slit Coils, ASME SB572 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B572 Hastelloy Sheets.
Hastelloy X sheets and plates are high temperature and corrosion resistant nickel-based solid solution strengthened alloy. This alloy has outstanding resistance to oxidation at high temperatures and possesses exceptional strength at elevated temperatures. This alloy exhibits good formability, weldability, and machinability.
Alloy X is non-magnetic. It has high strength up to 1500ºF (816˚C) and good oxidation resistance up to 2200ºF (1204˚C). This alloy is especially resistant to carburization and nitriding, conditions which cause failure in some high temperature alloys.
It is used extensively in high temperature jet engine and chemical processing applications and is highly resistant to stress corrosion cracking in petrochemical applications.
Hastelloy X Sheet, Plate & Coil Specifications
|Specifications||ASTM B435 / ASME SB 435.|
|Size||1000 mm x 2010 mm, 1220 mm x 2440 mm, 1500 mm x 3000 mm.|
|Thickness||0.1mm to 20 mm Thk.|
|Form||Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats.|
|Finish||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8).|
|Hardness||Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.|
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.