Hastelloy B3 Roundbars.
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy B3 - UNS N10675 Common Trade Names (Hastelloy B3; Alloy B3).
Hastelloy B3 Hex Bars, Hastelloy B3 Forged Rod, Hastelloy B3 Black Bar, Hastelloy B3 Square Bar Manufacturer, Hastelloy B3 Bright Bar, Hastelloy B3 Flat Bar stockiest,suppliers and Distributors in India.
Hastelloy B3 Rods are an additional member of the nickel-molybdenum family of alloys with excellent resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures. It also withstands sulfuric, acetic, formic and phosphoric acids, and other no oxidizing media.
Hastelloy Alloy B3 Round Bars have a special chemistry designed to achieve a level of thermal stability greatly superior to that of its predecessors.
B3 Alloy Forged Round Bars have excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, to stress-corrosion cracking and to knife-line and heat-affected zone attack.
Hastelloy B3 Round Bars Specification
Specification : ASTM B 335/ ASME SB 335
Dimensions : ASTM, ASME and API
Size : 6 mm to 120 mm.
Length : 100 mm to 3000 mm Long & Above
Finish : Bright, Polish & Black
Grade : Hastelloy B3 (UNS No. N10675)
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form).
Our Hastelloy B3 Round Bars conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.