Hastelloy B3 Sheet & Plate.
Hastelloy B3 Sheet & Plate Stockiest & Suppliers India
Hastelloy B3 - UNS N10675 Common Trade Names (Hastelloy B3; Alloy B3)
Hastelloy Alloy B3 Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy B3 Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy B3 Slit Coils, ASME SB575 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B575 Hastelloy Sheets.
Hastelloy B-3 sheets & plates nickel-molybdenum alloy with excellent resistance to hydrochloric acid at all concentrations and temperatures.
It also withstands sulfuric, acetic, formic and phosphoric acids, and other nonoxidizing media. B-3 alloy has a special chemistry designed to achieve greater thermal stability than B-2 alloy, resulting in easier fabrication.
Hastelloy B3 Sheets and Plates Specification
Specifications :ASTM B333 / ASME SB333
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm.
Length : 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 4000mm, etc
Thickness : 0.3 mm to 120 mm
Hardness : Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Finish : Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8).
Form : Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle), Ring (Flange)
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.