Hastelloy C22 Wires Suppliers
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy C22 - UNS N06022 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C22, Inconel 22)
Hastelloy C22 wires from Worldknown Manufacturers.
Hastelloy C22 Wire are ideal metals for use in the multipurpose plants that include upset conditions. It prevents the production of grain boundary precipitates in the welded regions that makes it useful in welded condition.
Alloy C22 is proven for manufacturing pressure vessels and components following ASME boiler and Pressure Vessel for application temperatures up to 12500F or 6770C. It is an ideal material for use in applications involving wet chlorine, combined oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, formic and acetic acid, ferric and cupric chlorides, and other chemical conditions.
Standard Specification For Hastelloy C22 Wire
|Specifications||ASTM B574/ ASME SB574|
|Standards||DIN, ASTM, ASME, BS and all International Standards|
|Dimensions||EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI|
|Diameter||Outside Diameter in the range of 4mm to 500mm|
|Width||1m to 48″|
|Hex Bars||18mm – 57mm (11/16″ to 2-3/4″)|
|Square Bars||18mm – 47mm (11/16″ to 1-3/4″)|
|Flat Bars||1/2” to 10” in the thickness range of 2mm to 150mm|
|Wire Length||Max 12000 mm|
C22 Hastelloy Wire Mesh Equivalent Grades
|Hastelloy C22||2.4602||N06022||NW 6022||–||NiCr21Mo14W||–|
Available Hastelloy C22 Wire Rods
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Spring Wires||Hastelloy C22 Wire Coil|
|Hastelloy C22 Wire Bobbin||AISI C22 Wire Coils|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Electrode Wires||Hastelloy C22 Wire Rope|
|Hastelloy C22 Cold Heading Wire||AISI C22 Cold Heading Wire|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Woven Wires mesh||ASTM B574 Hastelloy Spool Wire|
|AISI C22 Filler Wire||AISI C22 Welding Wire|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Bright Wire||Hastelloy C22 Spring Wires|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Welding Wire||ASTM B574 Hastelloy Ultra-Fine Wires|
|B574 Grade C22 Fine Square Wire||Hastelloy C22 Bright Wire|
|Hastelloy C22 Cold Heading Wire Rods||Hastelloy ER C22 Welding Wires|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Wires cloth||Hastelloy Filler Wire Manufacturer|
|ASTM B574 Hastelloy Wires Bobbin||ASTM B574 Hastelloy Fine Wire|
|AISI C22 Hastelloy Tig Welding Wire||C22 Hastelloy Welding Electrode|
|Hastelloy C22 Spool Wires||ASTM B574 Hastelloy Wire Rope|
|Hastelloy C22 Wire Rods availaible in size range of 0.60 mm to 1.60 mm|
Hastelloy C22 Wires / Wire Rods Chemical Composition.
|Hastelloy C22||0.010 max||0.50 max||0.08 max||0.02 max||0.02 max||20.0-22.5||12.5 – 14.5||2 – 6||2.5 max||bal||0.35 max||2.5-3.5|
e Rods Mechanical Properties
|Element||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|Hastelloy C22||8.69g/cm3||1399 °C (2550°F)||Psi – 1,00,000 ,MPa-690||Psi – 45000 , MPa – 310||45%|
Hastelloy C22 Wire Rods Weight Table
|Diameter, mm||Weight, kg/m||Cross-section area, mm2|
Hastelloy C22 Wires Equivalent Grades
|Hastelloy C22||2.4602||N06022||NW 6022||–||–||–||NiCr21Mo14W|
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires are used in applications like :-
- Cell phones.
- Medicine Production Houses.
- Chlorination Plants.
Characteristics of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires Test Certificates.
We provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B,
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires Testing.
We at are ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
Documentation on Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires supply.
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- Guarantee Letter
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
We are Master in Exporting Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires worldwide.
We are Exporter of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Wires in all around the world Such as Sweden, Morocco, Canada, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Macau, Mexico, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Malaysia, Bhutan, Ukraine, Portugal, Finland, Venezuela, Sri Lanka, Croatia, United States, Spain, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Philippines, Yemen, Qatar, Chile, Peru, Kenya, Italy, United Arab Emirates, China, Oman, Bahrain, Libya, Thailand, Hungary, Indonesia, Azerbaijan, Tibet, Gambia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Estonia, Angola, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Gabon, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Israel, Turkey, Colombia, Iran, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Singapore, Norway, Puerto Rico, France, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, Nigeria, Jordan, Belgium, South Korea, Mongolia, Lebanon, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Nepal, Taiwan, Austria, Greece, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Ghana, Australia, Algeria, New Zealand, Mexico, Namibia, Brazil, Pakistan, Egypt, Serbia, Vietnam.
Every effort is made to ensure that technical specifications are accurate. However, technical specifications included herein should be used as a guideline only. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Hastelloy Common Trade Names
Hastelloy C22 - UNS N06022 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy 22)
INCONEL is a registered trademark of the Special Metals Corporation group of companies. HASTELLOY is a registered trademark of Haynes International Inc.