Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates suppliers.
Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates from Worldknown Manufacturers.
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy C22 Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy C22 Slit Coils, ASME SB575 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B575 Hastelloy Sheets.
we are a leading importers,stockiest,supplier and exporter of Hastelloy C22 Sheet & Plate. We provide C22 Sheet & Plate as per the requirements of our customers and deliver quality products on time.
Hastelloy C22 Sheet & Plates are made with the chemical compositions like carbon, manganese, silicon,sulfur, cobalt, nickel, chromium, iron, molybdenum, and phosphorus.These sheets and plates are made with both physical and mechanical properties like density, grade, tensile strength, melting point, elongation, yield strength, tensile strength and so on as well.
equivalent Grades of Hastelloy C22 Sheets / Plates / Coils
Hastelloy C22 Sheets / Plates / Coils Specification
|Grades||:||Hastelloy C22 (UNS No. N06022)|
|Standards||:||ASTM, ASME and API|
|Specifications||:||ASTM B575 / ASME SB575|
|Size||:||6 mm to 120 mm.|
|Specialize||:||Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, B. Q. Profile.|
|Hardness||:||Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.|
|Form||:||Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Perforated Sheet, Chequered Plate, Strip, Flats, Blank (Circle), Ring|
|Finish||:||Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR), 2B, 2D, BA NO(8), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated)|
Hastelloy C22 Sheets / Plates / Coils Chemical Properties
|C22||0.010||0.08||0.50||0.02||0.02||20 - 22.5||12.5 - 14.5||Bal||Bal|
Hastelloy C22 Sheets / Plates / Coils Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.89 g/cm3||1370 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 1,15,000 , MPa –790||Psi – 52,000 , MPa – 355||40 %|
Hastelloy C22 Sheets and Plate Thickness
|0.050 inches 1.27 mm|
|0.060 inches 1.524 mm|
|0.062 inches 1.5748 mm|
|0.074 inches 1.8796 mm|
|0.104 inches 2.6416 mm|
|0.093 inches 2.3622 mm|
|0.125 inches 3.1750 mm|
|0.134 inches 3.4036 mm|
|SURFACE FINISH||THICKNESS (MM)||WIDTH (MM)|
|2B Cold rolled, heat-treated, pickled, skin passed||0.25 to 8.0||max. 2032|
|2D Cold rolled, heat-treated, pickled||0.4 to 6.35||max. 1524|
|2E Cold rolled, heat-treated, mechanically descaled||0.4 to 8.0||max. 2032|
|2R Cold rolled, bright annealed||0.25 to 3.5||max. 1524|
|2H Work hardened||0.4 to 6.35||max. 1524|
|Polished, brushed||0.5 to 4.0||max. 1524|
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheets and plates properties as below.
- Dimensional accuracy
- Chemical resistance
- High strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Excellent finish
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheets and plates Characteristics of Hastelloy.
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheets and plates Applications.
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism
Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates Test Certificates.
We provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
- EN 10204/3.1B,
- Raw Materials Certificate
- 100% Radiography Test Report
- Third Party Inspection Report, etc
Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates Testing.
We at are ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
- Hardness Test
- Chemical Analysis Spectro Analysis
- Positive Material Identification PMI Testing
- Flattening Test
- Micro and MacroTest
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Flaring Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
Documentation on Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates supply.
- Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
- Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Fumigation Certificates
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Material Traceability Records
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
- Guarantee Letter
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
- Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
- Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
We are Master in Exporting Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates worldwide.
We are Exporter of Hastelloy C22 Sheets and plates in all around the world Such as Sweden, Morocco, Canada, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Macau, Mexico, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Malaysia, Bhutan, Ukraine, Portugal, Finland, Venezuela, Sri Lanka, Croatia, United States, Spain, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Philippines, Yemen, Qatar, Chile, Peru, Kenya, Italy, United Arab Emirates, China, Oman, Bahrain, Libya, Thailand, Hungary, Indonesia, Azerbaijan, Tibet, Gambia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Estonia, Angola, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Gabon, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Israel, Turkey, Colombia, Iran, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Singapore, Norway, Puerto Rico, France, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, Nigeria, Jordan, Belgium, South Korea, Mongolia, Lebanon, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Nepal, Taiwan, Austria, Greece, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Ghana, Australia, Algeria, New Zealand, Mexico, Namibia, Brazil, Pakistan, Egypt, Serbia, Vietnam.
Every effort is made to ensure that technical specifications are accurate. However, technical specifications included herein should be used as a guideline only. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Hastelloy Common Trade Names
Hastelloy C22 - UNS N06022 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy 22)
INCONEL is a registered trademark of the Special Metals Corporation group of companies. HASTELLOY is a registered trademark of Haynes International Inc.