Hastelloy C2000 Sheet & Plate.
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy C2000 - UNS N06200 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C2000®, Hastelloy C-2000, Alloy C-2000)
Hastelloy Alloy C2000 Sheet & Plate Available In India & Hastelloy Alloy C2000Strips, Sheet & Plate Export company,Hastelloy C2000 Slit Coils, ASME SB575 Hastelloy Alloy Plates, ASTM B575 Hastelloy Sheets.
We are leading Importers,supplier and exporter of Hastelloy C2000 Sheet & Plate as per the requirements of our customers and deliver quality products on time.
Hastelloy C-2000 (UNS N06200) along with the other C-type alloys (UNS N10276) is a quite versatile Ni-Cr-Mo alloy with excellent resistance to pitting, stress-corrosion cracking, and crevice corrosion.
Hastelloy C2000 Sheets Plates(UNS N06200) is impervious to a wide assortment of harsh chemicals, comprising sulphuric, hydrofluoric and hydrochloric acids.
Standard Specification For Hastelloy C2000 Sheets and Plates
Specifications : ASTM B575 / ASME SB575
Dimensions : ASTM, ASME, and API
Width : 1000mm, 1219mm, 1500mm,
Thickness : 4mm-100mm
Length : 2000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, etc
Surface Finish : 2B, Hot rolled plate (HR), Cold rolled sheet (CR).
Hardness : Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Form : Coils, Foils, Rolls, Plain Sheet, Shim Sheet, Strip, Flats.
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.