Hastelloy C2000 Roundbars.
Importers,stockiest and suppliers.
Hastelloy C2000 - UNS N06200 Common Trade Names ( Hastelloy C2000®, Hastelloy C-2000, Alloy C-2000)
Hastelloy C2000 Hex Bars, Hastelloy C2000 Forged Rod, Hastelloy C2000 Black Bar, Hastelloy C2000 Square Bar Manufacturer, Hastelloy C2000 Bright Bar, Hastelloy C2000 Flat Bar stockiest,suppliers and Distributors in India.
Hastelloy C2000 Roundbars has excellent resistances to pitting, stress-corrosion cracking and oxidizing atmospheres up to 1900 °F. Some typical applications include equipment components in chemical and petrochemical organic chloride processes and processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts.
Otherwise called UNS N06200 Round Bars, our Hastelloy Alloy C2000 Bars are open to our profitable clients in various scope of distances across, divider thicknesses and sizes in altered structure furthermore at entirely reasonable rates.
Standard Specification For Hastelloy C2000 Round Bars.
Specifications : ASTM B574 / ASME SB574
Dimensions : EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISI
Range : 3.17 MM TO 350 MM DIA
Diameter : 25mm to 152mm
Length : 1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
Finish : Bright, Polish & Black
Form : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging etc.
Condition : Cold Drawn & Polished Cold Drawn, Centreless Ground & Polished
Characteristics of Hastelloy?
- High resistance to uniform attack
- Outstanding localized corrosion resistance
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking resistance
- Good resistance to acids such as sulfuric, nitric, hydrochloric, hydrofluoric and chromic
- Ease of welding and fabrication
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications are Hastelloy alloys used?
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Pharmaceutical & Machine Industries
- Oil and gas production Industries
- Components where There exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Where Components exposed to flue gas or flue gas desulfurization plants & Mechanism.